…Some a Little Bizarre but Most Importantly, Effective
Before you consider going under the knife, consider trying some of these a natural hemorrhoid treatment.
Below is a list of 10 timeless hemorrhoid treatments that even your grandparents used.
I will admit I have not tried all of them but some of these have helped in the past if you are trying to avoid medications and creams
- Use as a topical ointment to the affected area. It helps to reduce inflammation.
Calendula Oil- An olde time healing remedy from the past .
- Take 1 cup of fresh calendula petals
- 2 cups of olive oil
- A ½ cup of wheat germ oil
- Cover and let it sit in a sunny window for two weeks.
- Apply it as a topical ointment.
- Supplementing with this natural remedy helps relieve rectal pain. inflammation, softens harden veins
- Horse Chestnut is also the driving ingredient in Venapro. Read the full review of Venapro here, proven to start attacking hemorrhoid symptoms fast
Apple Cider Vinegar Topical Treatment-
- Apply apple cider vinegar to cotton swab
- Use Cotton swab to dab the hemorrhoids gently.
- This helps ease the pain and shrink the size of the hemorrhoids.
- NOTE Do Not do this every day, due to the potency of ACV it can cause further irritation
- Add 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper to 8 oz of water
- Drink this 2 to 3 times daily for about a week.
- Helps hemorrhoid occurrence buy helping cleanse and detoxify the colon and intestines.
Witch Hazel Ointment
- Use cotton ball and apply a small dab of witch hazel lotion
- Apply directly on the hemorrhoid to relieve swelling, itching and discomfort.
- Consider Using tape to hold in place for up to an hour
Banana Peel Tea
- Boil three banana peels in 2 cups of water
- Simmer until half of the water is gone
- Add small amount sugar to enhance the flavor.
- Drink 2 to 3 times a day to help naturally improve symptoms
Vicks Vapor Rub
- Take 1/4th of a tub of Vicks Vapor Rub & 1 cake of Camphor
- Mix together in separate container
- Stir until completely dissolved
- Use new solution & apply to hemorrhoids 3 times per day to hemorrhoids
- Can use on both internal and external hemorrhoids
Butcher’s Broom Tea
Brew a cup of this natural team to help treat inflammation and varicose veins. You can add honey or stevia to sweeten the tea. It is also available in a pill form.
Clove of Garlic
Garlic cloves have been shown to stop itching and relieve pain in hemorrhoid symptoms
- Peal clove and cut into small pieces
- insert small pieces it into the rectum
- Can even help speed the healing process.
If you are looking for relieve fast but are hesitant to try any of these methods, consider using the all natural Venapro 2 phase system. Some users saw dramatic improvements in symptoms with in 5 days. Follow the link here for the full written review